Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day at the Park

Yesterday, some of the mommies from our church had a playdate at the park. It was Branna's first time to visit a park and she LOVED it. We slid down the slide, swung in the swings, and walked all over the place. (She held on to my fingers while walking most the time.)

However, I think her favorite part of the day was watching the other kids play ball. She loves balls and is fascinated with them. Anytime she would see a kid kick a ball or throw a ball, she would immediately started signing "ball" and saying, "da", her word for ball.

I'm sure we'll be having many more visits to the park!


Branna on the Slide
Branna and a friend
Having a great time in the swing

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hopefully, it's pretty when Jess and I come to visit in March, and we can take Miss Branna to the park, too:)