Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diaper Duty



Notice anything unusual about those pictures? As you look again, notice all the diapers... that are on all of the stuffed animals! While I was working on a few things around the house, Branna quietly decided that all of her toys needed diapers, including her tricycle and her frog Easter basket! I walked into the the living room and found this. What a silly kid.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

What a busy little girl! Did she say, "All done," like she did to Ernie on the phone:)?


This is hysterical! It reminds me of the time that Jess (wasn't he about that age) placed some interesting objects in the toilet:)

Love,
Mom/Grandma Honey

The Hydes said...

I was laughing out loud. That cracks me up...although I hope the diapers were salvageable and the tricycle didn't go potty in the diaper. ;)

opalessence said...

Oh this is just too cute! I loved the pictures. The imagination of these kids is so amazing!