Yesterday, Branna and I went up to the Conference Center with Branyon. Branna, being the only child there, stole the show. (Of course, it also had to do with how cute she is. ;) ) She got all sorts of fun stuff from the vendors and enjoyed getting to see the fun telescope mock-ups. But after an hour or so, Branna was tired of being inside, so we took a break.
Taking a Break


Today, while Branyon was at the conference, Branna and I walked to a nearby park. She was VERY glad to get out of the hotel room and even more than that, to see other kids. As soon as she saw kids, she ran over and started playing, calling them her "new friends". Seeing her get so excited made me realize how much she misses her friends at home.
Even though we've all had a great time, I think we're ready to be back home and have the normalcy of every day life. I think if Branna knew who Dorothy was, she'd agree with her that "There's no place like home!".
Playing at the Park (Angeles Mountains are in the background)


2 comments:
Branna,
I can't wait to see you and hear, in person, all of your adventures! See you in a couple of days.
Love,
Grandma Honey
We miss y'all too! Can't wait to see you Sunday!
Post a Comment