Confession: I have slacked off in being the mother I want to be. Since December I feel like I've been caught the avalanche of life. I haven't done the things that I want to with Branna, my house is a wreck, and I have to grocery shop on Saturday... I hate grocery shopping on Saturday. Most of these are the effect of trying to finish my master's thesis by March.
However, today Branna and I managed to squeeze in a little time to do a Dinosaur Diorama. Even thought it wasn't the 'full size lesson' that Branna was getting a few months ago, we had a good time doing it. She enjoyed assembling the box and having a playscape to move the dinosaurs around in. Hopefully, come March we'll have more of these to show off. :)
3 comments:
Cute! That totally looks like fun for her. I wish I had your creativity :)
WOW--you're supermom! Can you share your resources? Gavin isn't ready to create something so elaborate yet, but maybe I can find some age appropriate things from wherever you're getting your ideas.
Just love those "tweety bird" expressions! I miss my Branna!
Love,
Grandma Honey
PS Branna, I ALMOST got in the car last night and drove to your house after you invited me. It will only be a couple of weeks, though.
Post a Comment