Friday, September 9, 2011

Listening Pages

Branyon and I strive to teach Branna and Atlie God's will and to help them understand importance of a Christ-centered life. Sometimes, I find it difficult to keep Branna engaged on Sunday morning during the sermon. I don't expect her to sit still and quite the entire time, but I do like for her to pay attention as much as possible to message being delivered and to participate in the worship service.
I was excited to come across Mama's Learning Corner's Listening Pages. She has designed a worksheet for kids to fill out during the sermon. It has key words like "sing", "Jesus", and "Bible". The child can trace the words and identify a picture associated with it. Branna has enjoyed the few that she's done so far. I wanted to share our great find and hope that you or someone you know can benefit from it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great idea!

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you had extra for Nay the other day. I'm going to print a few out for next time!