When we arrived at the birthing center and got situated in our room, Daddy turned on the local classical radio station to for relaxation and to give me something else to focus on. After you were born and the morning's events had settled down, Daddy stepped out to get some breakfast for us. It was our first quiet moments together and it's one of my sweetest memories of you birthday. As I was holding you in my arms, only an hours old, watching you sleep, Tchaikovsky's "The Sleeping Beauty" started playing on the radio. I couldn't imagine a more fitting song! You are such a special part of my life and I am so blessed that God chose me to be your mother!
This month has been a fun one! You are not just walking, but running as well, especially when you have swiped one of Branna's toys and are trying to make a break for it!




2 comments:
I love the video!!! What a sweet song :) How did you make it alternating pictures and video clips?
Precious Atlie! You have blessed us all with your quick smile and your beautiful laughter. Keep chasing Big Sis, Branna!
Love,
Grandma Honey
Post a Comment