Friday, January 27, 2012
Atlie at 14-15 Months
These last couple months have been a whirlwind and I haven't been recording your accomplishments like I should have... and you have been doing so much, too!
You're independent streak has really kicked into high gear. You want to be a big girl and get frustrated at your limitations. It's fun to see you problem solve and accomplish the tasks before you. One of your best tools is climbing. Unlike your sister, if you can find a way to get on top of something you will. One day, when I left you sitting in a chair at the table, I heard Branna say that you were on the table. I walked in to see you running across it!
It can be hard to be so little, but want to do big girl things, especially when you see Branna being able to do so much!
You're saying so many words know and even putting two words together. You also recognize letters of the alphabet and can identify a few specific letters and numbers. One of my favorite things that you've started saying is your name. You pronounce it: Aayy-eee
I know so many fun things are coming in the next few months and I can't wait to see all your new accomplishments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, she is getting so big!
Post a Comment