Monday, August 6, 2012

Where to begin???  I honestly can't believe that I've let so much time go between blog posts.  I think of a great topic to write about at least several times a week and before I know it, I've forgotten to do it... again.

We've had so much happen since my last post till now:
We've moved! (we're all very excited to be out of the small 3rd story apartment)
We've gotten a dog!

Both girls have accomplished so much:
Branna played an organized sport for the first time (soccer)...

...Is reading on her own very well

Atlie is putting 2 and 3 words together, started potty training on her own, and loves to sings

AND...
We're expecting a new little sister!





Maybe now that I've gotten somewhat caught up with the last 6 months, I won't feel so overwhelmed about our blog and will get back to it like I would like to!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love the pics of Adaline or Dicey or Ainsley or??? Pretty little girl!