Branna started flag football! This is her second time to play an organized sport and even though she was familiar with soccer from playing last spring and enjoyed it, she was insistent to play football this fall. I was a little worried that she would get on the field and be clueless. But, she actually did really good! I don't know much about football, so in my book, running in the direction that you're supposed to is super. Branna did all that and more.
The hand-off...
and she actually made it pretty far down the field...
...before the biggest boy on both teams tagged her!
Of course, Atlie watched the entire game with the utmost concentration. (Haha!)
I think Branna must have seen other players in this stance (or maybe from watching football with Daddy)
And she even got the ball again at the end of the game! She was so excited, as you can see from her expression, but almost right after this picture was taken, her flags were taken... by her own team mate. :(
Now, we're talking 4 and 5 year olds, but over all the first game went pretty smoothly. Her coach is great and gave each of the kids a turn playing the different positions. I felt like he also gave Branna really good direction. We're all looking forward to seeing and playing more football this season!








1 comment:
GOOOOO BRANNA!!!!!!
Post a Comment