Thursday, April 25, 2013

Aisley at 5 months (April 17)

If this month had a theme it would be: Going Places.  You are so mobile even though you are not crawling.  Anytime I lay you down to play on the floor, you immediately start making your way across the room rolling or scooting.  And you are so close to crawling!  You've been attempting to get your legs in underneath you, so I know it's just a matter of a few weeks.

You love being around your sisters.  You enjoy watching them in action and get so excited when you even just hear their voice.


You have been sitting up so well, too.  It hasn't been completely unassisted yet, but even when someone is holding you, you are so strong and can hold yourself up very steadily.  Because of that, you've been able to sit by yourself in Bible class for the first time this month.


You are such a happy and easy going baby.  It doesn't take much to get a big grin and a smile from you.  I love it!  You've also started giving "kisses".  You will grab my head, pull me to you and give big open mouth slobbers.  Very messy, but super sweet!



I had a hard time getting your monthly pillow shot because you don't stay still very long.  My, how you've grown!


No comments: