Boy! I really try hard to keep current on our blog, but it's amazing how quickly life can get in the way. Most of you probably know that Branna recently had a urinary tract infection, and because of that, the last couple of weeks have been crazy. Thankfully, she's over it now and feeling back-to-normal. I'm hoping that I can get the blog updated with new pictures soon.
Yesterday, Branna had her 15 month appointment. (It was a month late because of us switching doctors and scheduling in their office.) Her checkup went fine, although she cried most of the appointment because of her memory from the visit 2 weeks ago. The doctor and nurses were sympathetic and understood, which I was glad for.
Tomorrow, we have to go to a radiolgy clinic to get a voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG). It will help us determine if there will be any further action needed for the urinary tract infection. We're praying that it was just a one time occurence and won't be something that will reoccur.
1 comment:
I will really be praying that it was just a one time thing! If you ever need us to go with you to any of the big doctors appointments- if Branyon can't come- just gives us a shout and we will go with you!
Post a Comment