I had Branna try on a shirt that I recently bought her, and as you'll see in the video she wasn't very interested in taking it off. She is really perfecting her, "No".
I love the new blog layout--very prissy. :) I wonder if she likes that shirt so much because it had that huge tag on it! (Gavin loooooves pulling the tags as we walk down aisles at clothing stores.)
I'm sorry Branna hasn't been feeling well. I felt so bad that y'all drove all the way here and then had to leave soon after. My heart breaks for you. It's not fun having a sick baby. I meant to call you today and ran out of time before it was too late. I want to know how you guys are doing so I'll give you a call Monday.
1 comment:
I love the new blog layout--very prissy. :) I wonder if she likes that shirt so much because it had that huge tag on it! (Gavin loooooves pulling the tags as we walk down aisles at clothing stores.)
I'm sorry Branna hasn't been feeling well. I felt so bad that y'all drove all the way here and then had to leave soon after. My heart breaks for you. It's not fun having a sick baby. I meant to call you today and ran out of time before it was too late. I want to know how you guys are doing so I'll give you a call Monday.
Post a Comment