Last Saturday, while I was at Southwest's Ladies Day, Branna and Daddy had their first outing. Branyon took her to the Austin Children's Museum and it sounds (and looks) like they had a blast! The theme was "Stop and Go", so there were all sorts of vehicles and different representations of "cause-and-effect". Branna also enjoyed fixing up a pretend meal for Daddy in the play kitchen. I think they had a great time!
Future Bus Driver? All-Aboard!.JPG)
Choo-Choo!.JPG)
.JPG)
Making Lunch For Daddy.JPG)
Resting After a Fun-Filled Morning.JPG)
2 comments:
Wow! Branna, it looks like you had a great time. Maybe you and Daddy can do that again soon.
Love,
Grandma Honey
Yay! I can't wait to go this month! I finally sent out the email. Let me know if I left anything out...it got really long and it's late so I might have said too much or not enough.
Post a Comment