Today was cleaning day and Branna was such a big help! As soon as she saw me get my vacuum, she got hers out and got busy! I can only hope that her excitement for cleaning continues as she gets older. :)
Awww--I love the vacuum! It's the first one I've seen that looks like a REAL vacuum. She is such a smarty and, in turn, full of wit. I can't believe how great she is at counting already. I love learning of all the new things Branna has learned. It will be so much fun watching her grow!
Hehe...she is TOO cute! You can't even tell that isn't a real vacuum! I thought you might really be putting her to work. Lol. I tell you in the last couple of days she has really started to look so much older! Less like a toddler, more like a little girl! She is just getting too big and too adorable!!!
2 comments:
Awww--I love the vacuum! It's the first one I've seen that looks like a REAL vacuum. She is such a smarty and, in turn, full of wit. I can't believe how great she is at counting already. I love learning of all the new things Branna has learned. It will be so much fun watching her grow!
Hehe...she is TOO cute! You can't even tell that isn't a real vacuum! I thought you might really be putting her to work. Lol. I tell you in the last couple of days she has really started to look so much older! Less like a toddler, more like a little girl! She is just getting too big and too adorable!!!
Post a Comment