Wow! It really is hard to believe that my baby turns 3 today. I never knew how much joy she would bring to my life and she has taught me so many life lessons. As I usually do around Branna's birthday, I found myself looking through the pictures we've taken of her. How blessed I am!
Only a few days old

5 weeks old
.JPG)
4 months old
8 months old
1 year old
.JPG)
.JPG)

2 years old
Not only is this day special to me because of Branna's birthday, but also because it was
Saige's due date. As hard as it has been dealing with the loss of our second daughter, I have also grown so much from her. Our family has become closer and we have all gained a deeper appreciation for each other and especially for God. I have not shared these pictures with many, but I thought today would be the special occasion to do so, to celebrate life.
4 comments:
Sweet little Saige... So precious and dear to us, even in your short life.
Branna Rose... We love you so much!
Grandma Honey, Ernie, and Jess
Thank you for sharing the pictures of Saige. So beautiful.
And seeing Branna grow up in photos is wonderful. She's such a bright and happy child. Happy Birthday to Branna!
Beautiful girls. I wish we had good pictures of Olivia. I did not realize they would have had the same birthday!
Also, it is very weird to see pictures of Branna without glasses on.
Happy Birthday Branna!!
Thank you for sharing precious perfect Saige with us, my heart hurts for your loss.
Post a Comment