Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Atlie's 3rd Birthday

Looking through my digital pictures, I realize how much I've neglected the blog... and I really want to catch up.  The girls and myself like to look back from time to time of milestones and various happenings over the years.  So, while these next few posts be more pictures and less words, I at least wanted to get something posted for memories. :)

As I've mentioned before, Atlie is a girl's girl and for her 3rd birthday party she told me she wanted a pink party.  Sounds easy enough, but I really wanted to narrow it down, so we decided to have a Pink Fairy Party.  Although the weather was a little bit chilly and windy, Atlie had a great time sharing her special day with her friends and family.

Choosing wings, wands, and tiaras


Face Painting

Happy birthday time!


We were even brave enough to have a pinata...

Opening gifts (she really wanted to go finish playing, hence the look)




We had a small to celebrate Atlie's birthday on the actual day.
She has told everyone that she had "lots of birthdays".

No comments: